9.06.2010

from one john to another

checked out the john baldessari exhibit at LACMA

live music puts everyone in a good mood
this is something I rarely see in irvine...the picnic that is
we got a snack and came back an hour later and this couple was still going strong
can you find the frisbee?
headed to the grove for dinner
janice's yummy carnitas tacos
my singaporean fried rice
on my way back to the OC for John's bday unfortunately ran into this
Vlado the DJ + host of the party + John's bro in law
out of the 80 people there John knew 8...
this dude was crazy if you couldn't tell already
...
Bily and John

randomly bumped into Jamaal who I used to play ball with
Jose and John - boys since the 8th grade!
this sparked a 2 hour sports debate
josh was not interested
jamaal, i still don't think Sasha Vujacic is a pure shooter nor do I think Mark Sanchez is a top 7 QB!
good times. happy bday John!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia class action lawsuit